If the baby is already turned is it still okay to have sex? Doctor felt her head during an exam!

I am 31 weeks and doctor could feel her head with only his fingers... kinda freaked hubby out and now scared to have sex.

augustmommy08

Asked by augustmommy08 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes as long as your not having any complications it's ok I had sex up till the day thay induced me and my cuz was doing it when her water broke.LOL Have Fun Momma cause when the baby gets here you'll probly be to exsausted<--? To do IT!!!!!
    Mustang_Momma

Answer by Mustang_Momma at 3:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• As long as the doc didn't say not to you are good. I was a little freaked too but it calmed me down and helped me sleep alot when I was so huge and uncomfortable lol
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 4:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Yes, the penis isn't going to poke up through your cervix, so it's fine. :) Enjoy!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You should be fine. If the doc didn't say not to, then it's ok. Best of luck!
    Alexasmommy

Answer by Alexasmommy at 8:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• yes thats how nicole came out sex put me into labor
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008