diaper rash

nd on top of that he has the runs... its yellowish watery poop... You could so tell it burns... any one got any fast cures? Ive already took him to the doctor and still nothing......

beautiful2257

Asked by beautiful2257 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Boudreaux's Butt Paste is awesome for diaper rash. Think you can get it at Walmart. Works great and the tube lasts for a really long time.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I agree, I used Boudreaux's Butt Paste with my DD and it worked wonders. If his bum is really raw cake it on.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Corn Starch! I swear it works the best, and fast! Also do the BRATY (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, and Yogurt) diet to stop the runs!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• let me tell you i am the queen of healing diaper rash...my daughter got it so bad once when she had a stomach bug that it was bleeding all you need to do is put 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the kids bath water and let them sit there for awhile...and keep doing that until it goes away...i would swear by this!!! please let me know if it doesn't work !!!
    leelee226

Answer by leelee226 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009