What should I?

He's doing everything possible to push me away...and yet says he doesn't want me to leave. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Well have you tried sitting down and talking with him letting him know how you feel my husband I were going through the same issue till we poured our hearts out to each other and I dnt mean you talk and him listen conversation I mean he needs to tell you exactly what he feels and you do the same communication is the key to every problem in every relationship sometimes we are jus so wrapped up in what we are upset about that we miss the big picture I think if you both take the time to listen to each other you might get some where
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• sounds like the book I was reading called I HATE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME! Another book I just bought is Go Away! Come Closer! Lots of men give mixed messages like that. Is he bi polar or have another disorder like that? If so, read Stop Walking on Eggshells

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Actions speak louder than words.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Men are physical creatures right? Well physically is not only what they understand its how they communicate too. I personally think that your man is done with the relationship and either doesnt want to deal with it emotionally or is afraid of being alone. But its really this simple with guys. IF he doesnt treat you like he loves you then he doesnt love you, no ifs ands or buts. Women might be more complex, but guys really arent.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 8:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would talk to him. If he doesn't want you to leave, there must be a reason. And if he is pushing you away, there must be a reason, even if it is just stress over $$ or what have you. The only way to figure it out is to have a conversation with him about it.
    Anonymous