Have you ever had sex with a bi-sexual man, and if so how was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• eww...
    Anonymous

• Everyone said my ex was gay and I had sex with him. He did tell me he had oral with a man once, so I guess he was bi. The sex was the same as it was with any other guy. Actually it was really great sex.
    Anonymous

• what a funny question. How can it be any different than sex with any other man?
    Anonymous

• well one of my exes was found out to be bi only after we were together for a year....that made me feel absolutely nasty but that is just me....as for sex it was same until I found out and then there was no more....
    Anonymous

• Not that I know of.....but I am assuming that they have the same equipment. Why would it be different, aside from the additional chances of STDs?
    Anonymous

• it wasnt' anything special.
    and anyone is succeptible to stds...
    Anonymous

• I guess it is the same as with a heterosexual guy. I honestly don't know because I have only been with my hubby and he is bisexual. It does allow for some interesting sex games.
    Anonymous

• He liked for me to be on top, ALWAYS. He was always horney, more than strait guys. He was a horrible kisser and obsessed with breasts.
    Anonymous