Have you ever seen one of your old teachers?

turns out that my landlord's sister is my old spanish teacher from MIDDLE SCHOOL! WOW!

really made me realize how old im getting. i wonder how she felt. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I still see a lot of them actually. My son goes to the same elementary school that I went to. And my high school teachers are some of my regular customers at work. My advanced Lit teacher in high school is one of the readers at the public library, and my son is in her reading session.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Lol, I just saw my old guidence councler riding a Harley!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i see all my elemetary teachers all the time.but the teacher i like the most had my daughter this year and she comes to family parties all the time.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 7:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• About 3 years ago my mom went to a garage sale and bought something that required a truck. When she got home she kept blathering about the cute guy with pretty eyes who's dresser she bought. It was my history teacher from HS. I always did think he was kinda cute. He's the only teacher I've seen and I live in a smallish town.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Actually run into alot of my old teachers from like grade school too college . Very intresting . Even saw my old art teacher from highschool at a bar one night while i was out with some friends .
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 1:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2009