Does like a virgin really make a difference?

I've heard briefly about Adam&Eve's like a virgin but is it worth buying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh am I the only one confused? lol sorry but what is this?
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think I know what you mean.....a product to, um, tighten things up? Not sure, as I haven't tried it....maybe another Momma may have tried this product or something similar that could help.
    Anonymous

• i heard that it makes it a little tighter but not much of a difference thats coming from a guy who's ex gf used it...better off doing kagel exercises
    Anonymous

• I used Chinese shrinking creme, yikes. it was tight, but I really wasn't loose to begin with
    ha ha ha
    Anonymous

• I don't know about their's but ours (Pure Romance's) does work. It's called Like A Virgin and it's a 24 hr tightening cream. It has alum in it which is what tightens your vaginal muscles. He'll feel bigger to you and you will feel tighter to him. You should also do kegel exercises as well for maintaining your vaginal health. For the kegel exercises, I recommend our Ben Wa Balls. You can visit my site at www.andreacarter.pureromance.com to look at these items and purchase if you'd like. If you want to ask me more questions feel free to call me at 205.246.1202 or email me at andreacarter@pureromance.com ----My job is to help women that need me.
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thanks all, especially prbyandreac i'll be getting back to you specifically, shortly.
    Anonymous

• I used it for the first time and didn't tell my boyfriend. He made a comment that sex was really good and my vagina was squeezing together tightly every time he pushed in. So yes it was good for both of us! He never new my secret ......
    cherylsplace

Answer by cherylsplace at 10:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2014