When will Labor Start?

I know that every pregnancy is different, and I am pregnant with my second child. My main concern is I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks Contractions lately, my urine has been clear, and I'm not feeling the baby move much (except for the hiccups)...and last time the doc checked I was only dilated 1 cm...but I haven't had a decent bowel movement for 3 days...should I be concerned? I mean my appetite has decreased..and I limp when I walk, because of the pain in my pelvis...I don't know what to do...I have my doc appt tomorrow...I'll wait and see what they say...but I always love a second opinion...please help :) thanks in advance...oh my due date is August 1, 2009, but the doc said they are going to induce me on July 28th...I will be admitted to the hospital on July 27th night...but I don't know if I can hold out till then... :(

rijuamy3

Asked by rijuamy3 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• clear pee means your hydrated
    if you are nto feeling movement besides hiccups you neeed to go get checked out
    my friend sara only felt hiccups they did an ultra sound and she had to have an emergecny csection because her baby girl was wrapped up in her cord
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Lucky, I gots a month and a week to go- I DO NOT ♥ YOU
    LOL
    with that said, be patient, you could have him anyday, but its not like you have a long time to wait!
    GOOD LUCK MAMA
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• woof, hope you hear good news tomorrow. i have no advice, but i sympathize with you. i hope you can poop soon.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009