Ok, so my kid came home from grandmas house with a new video game and some candy

I took away the video game because he is too young and told him mommy would buy him a diff one tomorow, and the candy, I LOVE fun-dip, and I told him it was bad for his teeth and let him keep the other kind, but took the fun-dip.
Last night, I sat in my room playing Bio-shock (the Video game I stole from him, and ate Fun-dip)
he came in my room to wake me this morning and I still had fun dip wrappers on my floor, and the Video game was on pause.
LOL.
now he is mad at me.
what can I do?

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 7:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bioshock is not for kids. My kids are not allowed to be in the room when DH is playing his games. They have their own rooms for a reason.

But on a lighter note, like the first poster said, hide the evidence better!!
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hide the evidence better....
    Anonymous

• serious, cover your tracks woman, it's like taking a porn from your husband then him walking in on you watching it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• hahahaha that just made me giggle
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Not do things you tell him not to do. It may get a few giggles, but think of how upset HE is.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Give him the video game and buy him fun dip. He will only be a kid once. If the game is too "bad" for him, it shouldn't be in the house. How incredibly rude of you to take it. I would be upset if I was him too. It is very like abuse of power.
    Anonymous

• Wow..
    kennensmommy

Answer by kennensmommy at 7:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Taking candy from a baby and his games .Shame on you and you should feel bad.
    Anonymous

• Hey, Im the mommy!
    And he should understand there are just SOMETHINGS he can't have and I can.
    He can't drink beer, should I stop enjoying it every once in awhile!
    Maybe the fun dip was selfish- but he needs to learn that somethings are ok for others, and NOT ok for him.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• you just had to have that candy didn't you. i agree with anon at :43 you should feel bad
    Anonymous