Ok, I''m erked now

I asked the question about Fun dip and video games-
and now some mothers are like freaking out on me.
Am I wrong to say to my child
"Somethings are OK for mommy, and there NOT ok for you"
shouldnt he have to learn that at some point, why should I feel bad for taking away a video game thats perfectly ok for me to play, but VERY wrong for him to play.
I drink every once in a while, so because he can't drink should I NEVER allow beer in my house because its "NOT FAIR"
Jeeze!

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 7:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I dont think you are wrong.
    I watch r rated movies, does that mean I should let my child? I dont think so.

I'm not a "Do as I say, not as I do" parent but jeez people have some common sense.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hahaha, are you a pig? Never heard of anyone who takes there kids fun-dip.

You must be jealous Grammy got him some and not you.
    Anonymous

• I hate to see what it will be like on Easter. Hide the basket and wrappers!

Don't take his toys on Christmas, btw.
    Anonymous

• jeezussssssssss ppl leave her alone. So all you smokers need to let your kids start smoking because its not fair if you do!
    Anonymous

• I'd say there's lots of things that are ok for parents to do, but not kids (I'm assuming it's a small child). Let's see driving, cooking on a hot stove, using matches and lighters, pumping gas, watching R movies, sex, PARENTING, and that's just to name a few. Some people just like to cause a stir OP, don't worry about them if they have nothing better to do than sit on CM and bash people.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• lol anon:56, I agree just because I start my morning with a cup of coffee and a cigarette then so should my son.lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Some people like to start trouble is all. I don't understand the point though. This is the internet......wtf kind of satifaction does it give one to piss off someone you don't know??!!! I don't get it? I eat most of my kids halloween candy, they get a crap load, they don't need it all. I know , i know...i'm so UNFAIR!!!! ***shakes head***
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2009