was he wrong to get pissed?

a friend of mine went out with some guys at 1 am to 3 am while her husband was working. he didnt know until the next day and now cause is upset that she went out she wont let him talk to any females including the ones who work under him ( he is a night supervisor) and even tho she my friend i think she was wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• She is wrong for sure. Double standards don't work in marriages. Sounds like she doesn't trust him. Maybe that is because of something he has done, or maybe it is because of how she acts around the opposite sex. Either way they have some work to do on their marriage or else it will really go south.

aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• totally
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• In truth....I wouldn't be going out with guys (nor would I want my man out with gals) in the daytime, much less those hours of the night. My Mom used to say that the only thing open at that time of night were.....Legs.
    Anonymous

• my friend just did something very similiar and i think it was terrible judgement on her behalf...same with your friend.
    Anonymous

• obviously whoever knew what they were doing was wrong because they did not tell the other person
    Anonymous