whats the most spiteful thing you have done to your SO?

i rubbed his toothbrush on my armpits because he was being a real ass and i felt like it was the only revenge i could get on him that he wouldnt find out about...months later i told him, he was pissed!!! and didnt talk to me for like a whole day, lol.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jus a few hrs ago i completely smashed the watch he bought me on valentines day...we were arguin and he said somethin real stupid about i only love his money and i said fuck your money and the shit you buy so i took a hammer and smashed it into tiny lil peices..i was so angry....and since he made that comment i dont want shit he has bought for me
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• .....i might regret that later.......oops.(he's gonna be pissed when he finds out)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• turned the volume up on the tv while he tried to sleep
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• HaHaHaHa..this question just reminded me of something very rotten I once did. This was not to my current SO but my ex husband. He cherished his nudey magazines...I mean LOVED these things.So...one weekend he decided not to come home after work on Friday.Didn't show up till Sunday to be exact.When he walked in the door, I had a giant, beautifully wrapped box with a big bow on it signed, To my Love.Inside was ALL his nudey mags shredded.Then in the bedroom I strung a clothesline from one end to the other and I neatly hung his underpants with clothespins....with all the crotches cut out. He was cheating on me by the way.HAHAHA....the look on his face was priceless.I'd do it again and again and again.
    Anonymous

• my mother in law told me that she was making mashed potatoes one time,she turned to get the butter and when she turned back around there was a cockroach crawling in the bowl of potatoes.She quickly blended it up and served it to her a-hole husband,enjoying watching him eat every bite.LOL
    Anonymous

• He pissed me off one night and then left for awhile. So while he was gone ( because i was not done with him b4 he left) i ripped up some of his favorite clothes. After i was done i felt soooo bad i threw them in a trash bag and took them outside. So for like months after he keeped asking me where this one shirt was, i just said i don't know. I finally told him, and we had a good laugh......but it was months maybe even a year later. LMFAO!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I once through my ex's clothes outside in the mud and rain,when he ran out in his boxer shorts to get his things,I locked him out of the house.
    Anonymous

• I called all the girls out of my ex's cell phone and told them all that he had genital warts.
    Anonymous

• my fiance was a work a holic so he pissed me off so i cut the sleeves from his work jacket, i accidently backed up into a trash can in his car but acted like it was on purpose lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Nothing to horrible, but I thought it was funny. My DH was rebuilding the fence between our yard and our neighbor's. Of course he wanted me to help. And we all know about helping our DH's build something. He gets rude and looses his temper because I'm not doing it right. He made some rude remark, really hateful about me being useless. Well our neighbor doesn't mow their lawn at all. So I threw all the nails and screws int the very tall grass and walked off. He was out there for ever trying to find them so he could finish ALONE. He apologized later.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 8:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009