ITT Technical Institute

Has anyone ever gone to ITT Tech or know anyone who has? I have an interview on Tuesday and I am considering attending school there to obtain my Associate's degree in Computer Drafting and Design. So if any of you lovely ladies have any advice on what to expect or anything like that, I would be very thankful for your input.

littllea

Asked by littllea at 8:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Thank you very much rkoloms! I appreciate your input. I will definitely check out my community college here where I live. Thanks a bunch!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009