READY TO HAVE MY SON ALREADY!

I am 37 weeks pregnant & im so miserable. I love being pregnant but im just so ready to pop! I have thought about drinking castor oil to see if it will help speed up the process. Im just tired of waiting for him to get here. i cant take being miserable any longer! Should i try it or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your son will come when he is ready. These last couple of weeks are very important for his development. Sorry you so miserable but you are almost to the end!! Soon he will be here.
    Anonymous

• Don't try it it won't work anyway. The baby will come when ready. Why would you want your baby to be born prematurely? I think that is very selfish. All it will do is give you the craps anyway and you also may cause you baby to crap in utero which is not healthy. Common sense has to come in somewhere. Sorry for being mean.

Anonymous

• i'm with these first 2 answers. you'll make it another 3 weeks.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 8:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't do it. You will have one wicked case of the burning runs, and if your body isn't ready it won't work. I can think of much better things than being in labor with my butt burning from the runs, and ending up spraying a doc or nurse with it at some point of them just checking dilation.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• While I totally sympathize. I am "only" 33 weeks on my 3rd right now, but I am totally ready to be done, I would not recommend castor oil. What I've read suggested it will just give you nasty diarrhea. And then you might get dehydrated and sick.

Try SEX! Even if it doesn't work at least it's more fun than getting sick LOL. If anything is fun at this point.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 8:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't! It can make you feel sick! WALK A LOT!! It helped me...Good luck to you!
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 8:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm with WillDoDa; try sex, I hear it helps and it's more fun that diarrhea ;)
    Anonymous

• i understand how u feel i'm also 37weeks n i'm dialted 2centimeters and have lost my mucus plug so talk about anxious! :) just try an relax cause he can't stay in there 4ever...hope we go in soon. Good Luck
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I understand... I'm also 37wks and so miserable it isn't funny!! I can't sleep, I'm loosing my appetite, I'm having a hard time playing with my 22mo old.. It won't be long now... Besides, Castor Oil can make baby poo in your belly which is NOT a good thing... I can't wait to see my little girl, but unfortunately we have to wait!!! It will be okay, Momma, hang in there!!! Try walking, it's healthier than the Castor Oil!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 11:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009