has anyone had a tube pregnancy if so what was it like

all signs point to i am having a tuble pregnancy i am kinda scared its eather that or i am misscaring the baby its my first i really dont know what to expect

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had an ectopic pregnancy, which is where the fertilized egg gets stuck in your tube and starts to grow. It will not end in a healthy pregnancy. It is very harmful to you. If it ruptures in you, you could die. You will probably know you have one, because the pain will be unbearable. I had blood in my stomach from it and they had to do emergency surgery. It was not a pleasant experience. Also, in removing the egg, they had to take out part of my tube, so now I only have one tube that works, but I got on fertility drugs a year later and now I'm 30 weeks pregnant. I guess it happens to alot of people.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• well, a tubule pregnancy can kill you if left untreated, you will experience sever pain in your shoulder and it will cause internal bleeding that can cause death in minutes- a miscarriage is safe for mom, providing the baby passes completely if not you will need a D&C. either way, if your having either one of those things its best, and I no its hard to here right now, but most people miscarry because there is something genetically wrong with the fetus that would prevent it living outside the mother-

I hope that neither one of those things are happening to you, but if your doctor suspects either, take it seriously and Don't wait it out, as it can result in your death.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Sadly its true if u r having one of those preg then u will most likely misscarry or they will have to abort the preg. Its not ur fault it just means that the egg didnt make it to where it should be & as the baby grows the tubes do not get bigger so they will burst & kill u most likely. There is a slim chance that ur tubes could burst & the baby could attach itself to another organ for blood suply however, this bad as well b/c then detaching the baby from that organ is also very dangerous for u. No matter what is going on u need to contact ur doctor asap. Hope all turns out well for u & ur little one.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009