What if you want to leave your hb for good?

**this is just saying not i am going to do it**

ok, just say like your hb spends more time with his best friend which is a girl, and he told you he was choosing her over you any time of the day. would you leave him or stay? and just say he told you he cheated on you to have an other baby? and if he told you that you are fat and ugly? also, if he told you that he became a cheater because you wasnt good enough in bed, would you leave him or stay?

**no bashing me i am just asking**

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 8:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd freakin' leave.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• In my opinion your in a bad situation and he is just asking to get dumped. So grant his request and then do everything in your power to better yourself. Get addicted to the gym. So find yourself a bestfriend of the opposite sex, start a new hobbie, get a pet. Dont stay in the pity pool too long, people get fat and shriveled there.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 8:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• wow, that's sort of deep and a lot of issues that should have been addressed long before now. I guess if it's that bad I would rethink what marriage meant and if dh and I couldn't renegotiate things then yes I'd leave

Answer by admckenzie at 8:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would walk out of that situation in a heartbeat!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 9:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I would leave him. No questions or doubts in my mind.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• how is it possible that you do not see the problem here? why are you still asking, come on
    your worth more than that!
    it wouldnt even take much of an upgrade to do better than your hb. come on sister, buck up and dump him FOR GOOD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i really want to leave but i have no where to go like i dont want to go back to my parents bcuz if i do that my baby will be taken bcuz my hb tols people he does weed and that is true fact so i am screwed i like to leave and have my own freedom
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 6:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009