Whats the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Hollytree

Asked by Hollytree at 8:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• sadly in middle school kids had to bring in a plate for the classroom of something unique their family made..one girl made ant cookies...we didn't know there were ants in there until after everyone took a bite...
    phoenixdreamer

Answer by phoenixdreamer at 12:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• In elementary school, we sort of had this thing. It was a competition (amongst the students that the teachers didn't seem to know about) called the King/Queen of Gross. You got the title by eating weird stuff. Well, I had been in competition with the King (this little kid a grade below me) for over a year. I finally outdid him one day when I mixed: my school pudding that was topped with whipped cream and a cherry, chocolate milk, white milk, Sunny D, Doritos, and a few other things from my tray. He almost vomited watching me eat it and gladly handed over the crown. As far as I know, I was the last Queen of Gross and no one else ever outdid me. I know I was never dethroned lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The flesh of a dead animal

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had turtle once! Tasted like chicken so I was fine until someone blabbed on what it really was.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• my EX mother in laws cooking....seriously I do not know how she kept 4 kids alive on her ideas!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• chocolate covered grasshopper.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• EWWWW oyster shooters... ugggg
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2009