Do all men cheat?????????

Most marriages end in divorce these days right? Well what do you think about men cheating. DO you think all men do at some point or another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, i do in one way or another, weather it is going to strip clubs and getting lap dances or beating off to porn. every man cheats at one time or another. Just some do it in diff ways
    Anonymous

• im starting to wonder the same thing...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My man cheated on me when we were teenagers and out of that came my stepdaughter(8 yrs ago). We have been married 2 yrs and have had no problems as far as cheating is concerned. I still can not completely let go that he has done it before and may possibly do it again.(He is a great husband-always home some may even call boring but I prefer my boring over a partyer anyday at this point in life) Forever is a long time and with all the ups and downs in a relationship I just feel it could never be ruled out forever. I hope and God knows I pray it would never occur again but I just dont know.
    Anonymous

• No not all men cheat - I refuse to believe that every man is a bad guy, my husband is true blue and a very good guy. The ones who cheat have no self control. Noit getting enough sex at home is not a valid reason t0o go out and cheat and men use that excuse. Some men become selfish that is so unbelievable as to why they cheat, but not all men are like this
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• no not all do. Mine did but I know several married men who would never cheat. They might want to but they won't.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• do you think going to strip clubs is cheathing though? how about if you are om with it? i go to male strip shows and he doesnt mind and i dont mind if my man goes to strip clubs. i think he has been maybe twice in our whole relationship tho. now i never been in one either now if i had i may change my mind on that. for now i will stay away lol...he doesnt go anyway. as for pron i dont care about that either. i would rather him screw me but hell if i dont feel like it his hand is the only other acceptable option in my world
    Anonymous

• And I refuse to believe porn is cheating
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• sorry ladies, but no....they do not all cheat
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• The bible says something like all who think about cheating all ready have... So if thats true the answer would be yes. But physically cheating, I dont think all men cheat. Some couldnt if they wanted to, others dont want to, their satisfied, others are tired of searching and are just happy they have someone under the same covers at night.
    Hollytree

Answer by Hollytree at 8:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• it seems most women have dealt with a cheating man at some point or another. for me at this point in my life i could not forgive my husband for making a stupid decision that in return affects our whole family. when we were teenagers that was different because he wasnt a man i wasnt a woman we still had a lot of growing to do. at this point in our lives i feel there would be no excuse he could give that woul allow our relationship to continue. I think-KNOW if it were to happen again at this point in our lives we'd be over because he knew what he was doing and what he would be giving up and that would be his choice
    Anonymous