blood test question

I went to my primary physician and had an HCG blood test done, I don't know what kind (quantitive (sp) or the other one) but the nurse told me that the test was negative and didn't give me my levels and I didn't think to ask until now...of course!

I'm not sure exactly which day of my cycle I ovulated on but on the 11th day we had unprotected sex and I ovulated between the 11 and 16 day of my cycle.

Do you think I still might be pregnant? I haven't missed my period yet I don't expect it for 5 more days.

LilMommie86

Asked by LilMommie86 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Even with a blood test that's pretty damn early for it to detect the hormone...
    Like with any HPT, I would wait until you actually miss your period then go for another blood test. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i would wait and see if u get ur period. but my blood test came back neg until i was about 4 months cause my hormons were so low, but they found out through an ultra sound at 3 months
    Anonymous

• It was way to early to take a blood test, or a urine test- Good luck, and test in a few days!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I appreciate your responses! I am still hopeful :0)
    LilMommie86

Answer by LilMommie86 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If ur excited at the tht of being prego then good luck to u and test again i a couple days
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Thanks Hotmamma09! I definantely am excited and I hope I am!!!
    LilMommie86

Answer by LilMommie86 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009