Do you think pics of pregnant women are gross?

I have a friend that posted pics of her "baby belly" on Facebook. 2 of the pics include her fiance' kissing her tummy. I've seen these pics and they are in good taste. However, 2 people that my friend knows personally made some very snide remarks about the photos. Just wanted to know what you all as Moms thought about pics like these.

neonds13

Asked by neonds13 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• By the way, the pics are super cute and super sweet!!! I think they are adorable!!!!

neonds13

Answer by neonds13 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i think there is nothing wrong with it. i think the pregnant body is a beautiful think.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• no a preggo woman is one of the most beattiful things, they are just jealous peobably that they dont look that good when they were or they wish they were... she shouldnt pay any attention to them.... belly photos are cute
    Anonymous

• i love them!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love them too- As long as there tasteful- for example, I am a big woman, and I have a baby belly, people that no me see it, but to others I just look fat- I'm 34 weeks pregnant today, and If I took pic of my belly, people would probably crack jokes about me.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think sometimes they can be a bit cheezy.... But for the most part I think they are beautiful. as long as you keep all of the lace and satin material to a minimum....

jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 9:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i agree with anon. its a beautiful thing!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I am pregnant and have pictures posted on my facebook of my belly and ultrasound pictures. I also lay out and go swimming in my backyard with a bikini on (because the tankinis are too hot on my stomach) and I could give a rat's ass who sees me! Being pregnant is in NO WAY disgusting. I would much rather see a pregnant woman's bare stomach than a 350lb woman's! There is a child growing in there...what is gross about that? If someone told me my pictures were gross I would literally kick their ass, with my 8 month pregnant belly and all! If you don't like it, turn your ignorant eyes the other way!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It depends it their belly are smooth and round No stretch marks...lol
    Anonymous

• i think she needs to dump those so called friends because saying something about a pregnant womans belly is awefully rude
    Anonymous