Jon and Kate plus 8.

Anyone else psyched that Jon has a new girlfriend? I think it's fantastic!

What do ya'll think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think he's being immature and going after young girls...LOL

wow
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• No I'm not psyched. At the beginning I was on his side and felt bad for him that he had been abused by Kate for so many years and I was proud that he finally stood up to her, but now I think he's just being an immature jerk, or is going through a mid-life crisis. He's out at the bars running around with women 10 years younger with him, is buying motorcycles and getting his ears pierced, while Kate is sitting at home trying to take care of 8 kids all on her own. I actually feel bad for HER now. And for someone (Jon) who claimed he hated all the press and media attention, he sure isn't doing much to avoid it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I second Ash9724. It's a little too soon to be running around with girls half his age! How could he meet someone so soon after filing for divorce....cause I mean they aren't offically divorced yet! Super sad for the kids and Kate too...it has to be really hard doing all of the work by yourself!
    number1mom1804

Answer by number1mom1804 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Kate isn't exactly sitting at home all the time. She is out on book tours, etc. Give me a break, she is a bitch and control freak that let the limelight get the best of her. She was horrible to Jon and she deserved what she got. If she was nicer to Jon and even thought about what he was asking of her, they wouldn't be getting a divorce. SHE wanted to continue the show and not let Jon work outside the house. HE wanted to cut back on the show and work to support his kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You are too funny! I have mixed feelings.....I am happy for him that he is happy....but i so wish Kate would've lightened up so that they could have made a go of it...
    Blondemom3boys

Answer by Blondemom3boys at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• i think this is none of our business. if it was one of my friends involved, sure i'd have opinions all up and down everything, but i don't know jon and kate personally.
    Cosettie

Answer by Cosettie at 3:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sure why not? Great I'm psyched... yippee. He's just a great big creepo that thinks partying on the Riviera with a druggie is far better than caring for your kids. I didn't care much for Kate, but Jon's an ass for acting like this. Grow up already man, you have 8 frickin' kids! And I agree that he seems to be enjoying the spotlight very much now. Weird how that happened.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sure why not? Great I'm psyched... yippee. He's just a great big creepo that thinks partying on the Riviera with a druggie is far better than caring for your kids. I didn't care much for Kate, but Jon's an ass for acting like this. Grow up already man, you have 8 frickin' kids! And I agree that he seems to be enjoying the spotlight very much now. Weird how that happened.

Ya, what she said!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• No, he is an asshole. He should he is very irreponsible and idiotic. I feel sorry for his kids, if his only interest is to fool around with a 22 year old. He should be concentrated on his children and find himself a respectful woman who can actually be a step mom to him and kate's kids.
    Anonymous

• I think it's great. I'm glad that he's finding some happiness, no matter how long the relationship lasts.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009