If you were my neighbor and you saw me tanning on my balcony(no, not naked) whould you think I'm a weirdo?

I always wanna do that , but I fell embarased:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as you weren't naked I wouldn't think it was weird at all.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 9:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• As long as you were clothed, I wouldn't care, infact I might just try to be your friend to get a little of that Balcony action!!!
    I love my tans!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If I noticed at all I would probably just think you were an idiot for doing it. They make sunblock and self-tanners for a reason.Tanning outside or in a stupid tanning bed is bad.

So no, I wouldn't think you were weird, I would think you were an idiot who didn't care about her body and health.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It's your balcony. Go for it!
    regan1

Answer by regan1 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think someone needs to remove that bottle of Banana Boat they shoved up their bum.

As long as you had a bathing suit on I wouldn't think twice about it.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• as long as your not nakie, were good
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't care. My dad's neighbor always goes out in her bikini in the summer and lays out. She's about his age and not fat, but maybe shouldn't wear a bikini - at least I wouldn't in public, but in her yard, who cares. Anyway, my dad and stepmom act like it's the worst thing in the world. But they are the type to be nosy and gossipy about the neighbors.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• As long as you have on a bathing suit who cares? But I really didn't like it too much when our neighbor at our old place used to do that. I hate to sound rude, but she was near 300 lbs and wore her string bikini out on her balcony. I'm sorry, that's great that she had the confidence to wear her bikini (I'm only 155 and too embarrassed to wear one), but it was going up her butt and there was cellulite everywhere! It was cool though I guess... I just closed the blinds.

Anonymous

• You know I don't think it is weird it's just the way it makes us feel I too wanted to do that but I didn't want them thinking aaww! she wishes she had a pool next to her or something like that even though I know I shouldn't care what people say to think I some how do. So I never did. Thinking back I guess I could have put towels around the rails or something to give me that privacy. Good Luck

Anonymous

• Mrs.Bat that was pretty mean. Why would you call a mom an idiot TWICE for that matter? What do you say when you go to the beach? There are ways to give advice without calling moms names.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009