Introducing milk!!!

Ok my 12 mt old is only on whole milk now and I have noticed that she is getting up like every 2-3 hrs at night now! Before when she was on formula she maybe woke up once. Now we dont go in there everytime. Usually she will stop on her own. We have done the water thing and she still cries once we give her milk she stops and goes back to sleep. My question is, is milk just not as fulfiling as formula is that why she wakes up more? And how do I get her back to her schedule sleeping time?

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we have just put are 1 year old on milk we have been putting it half formula and half milk. just for bed time and now we trying to get him on just milk. but make sue they get enough to eat daring the day.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I would make sure she is getting enough to eat during the day. If she is waking up to drink at night, she may not be eating enough during the day. ALSO, try not to give her milk without brushing her teeth. If stayed on teeth it could start to rot them. It is one of the causes of rotten teeth. AGAIN, this is personally my opinion.
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009