Is cafemom really all drama?

I've been told that cafemom is almost all drama, is that true?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 9:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• See for yourself!
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. There are some people on here who have made real friends and sometimes you get good info and advice.
    Anonymous

• A lot of it is, yes, but sometimes you can meet some really great people. IMO its worth wading in the shit to find the flowers.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I agree with Cherrie552. When I can see something is getting to that point I just leave the group. I try not to argue with people, I just leave my honest opinion when it's asked for and leave it at that. I think your experience on CM is what you want it to be.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 9:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• not all the time only on the good days. devil

it can be a lot like high school

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• um yes, its either breastfeeding, politics, circumcision, diapers, yada yada, it goes on and on....
    navyma23

Answer by navyma23 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It can be but it has its moments. I really like it here! You gotta known when to not push the issues though. I hate asking a question and there is just someone out there waiting to ruin your day or some crap. Just gotta let it go sometimes. I have found some really useful/helpful info on here though!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 9:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• CM... all drama all the time. Or something like that.

I'm not sure it's all drama. There are some fun groups and people on here. But think about it, you have a bunch of chicks all in one place who can be either PMS-ing, pregnant, or going through menopause. All those hormones flying around can make for some pretty drama filled moments.

Anonymous

• for the most part yes...but mostly jus here on the just for fun posts..ive had better luck in other areas....soemtimes i can be nice though...met very few good people
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It is certainly close. Remember highschool???? Consider this a flashback.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009