my husband said it not time yet to have a baby

my huband told me it not time yet when i told him i want another baby help me understand his question

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know you really want another baby. I do to. And my husband thinks we should wait as well. Just be patient. Is he against the idea of having another baby or does he want to wait a while?
    Anonymous

• This is something you should talk to your DH about, a baby is a huge commitment, you no that, and BOTH parents should want it, don't try to be sneaky about it, don't "forget" a pill. Sit down and have him explain to you the reasons he wants to wait, tell him how you feel, and from than discuss a timeline to when you can start trying. To get pregnant with out talking about it first can cause major marital problems, and no one wants that.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Just do an oopps! Tell him you miscalculated...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009