HELP, HE WONT STOP!!

No matter how much we explain to him that it is yucky and ewww. he still plays with his dirty diapers. Whether he is in his crib or not, he will play in a dirty diaper every time he has one.

any suggestions? please, we have tried cold bathes, duct taping clothes shut, even ordered special jammies called little keeper sleepers(they didnt arrive yet)

please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My mother made my dd a special sleep suit, b/c she mainly did this before she went to sleep or right after she woke up.

It was made out of 100% cotton, so no wiggle room or stretch. Had a zipper in the back and had her favorite characters on it.

Worked like a charm when NOTHING else would work ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• If he's old enough, start potty training. The sooner he learns poop belongs int he potty, the sooner he'll stay clean and you won't have to worry about this at all.
    Anonymous

• How did she make it, I would love to try and make him one THANK YOU!!!
    Anonymous

• She just bought a pattern for a jump suit type outfit at walmart, pretty simple....the key was buying fabric with NO stretch in it....100% cotton b/c anything with stretch in it would allow her to squeeze out of it. lol

She even wiggled out of zip up p.j.'s that were pined at the top...she's a magician I guess...lol

Look for a pattern at walmart or wherever that is a once piece that zips in the back....if he can undo a zipper on his back....buttons or hooks may be harder for him to undo.

I did have a picture of it, but when our computer crashed I lost it... ;(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009