Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man jailed for not paying child support for a child that was not his!!!?!;_ylt=AoCfVZVET60TgL6QtpaRa.d0fNdF

I can't even get my childs dad to pay me a red cent- and this guy goes to jail for a child thats not his...

Answer Question

Asked by JnCV at 9:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 13 (1,061 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • if you sign the certifite you are reasonable, also in my state if your married your are reasonable even if not your children

    Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

  • I thought a paternity test is issued before cs is ordered?

    Answer by babycakes254 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

  • Only if the father asks for a dna test,and in Indiana if you sign it you support it

    Answer by Nikki_91510 at 4:00 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN