child suport

Okay- I just moved bk in with my parents due to the baby's daddy and i not working out. We are friends but How do I say i need money or i'm going to put you on child suport? I don't want to be mean but i need help. He doesn't have a FULL TIME job. He has a here and there job.

HELP i'm trying tobe nice btu I dno't know what else to do...

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your child is your first priority. File for child support

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Just be honest and tell him you need help supporting child.give him a chance to help.If that dont work file for child support.Its not fair for you to do it all alone.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• He helped get you that little darling...he doesnt need to get out of his responsibilities scot-free! Talk to him nicely, explain to him that you need diapers, formula and split the doctor bills. Take him with you to the doctors office, to pick up the medicine and actually split the bills with him. If you buy diapers, do the same, split it right then and there...so he sees your not trying to use him and/or the baby for money.
    Dont get ugly with him until he gives you reason to be..ok? Once you start that fight, you can never go back...the damage will be done and unmendable and it will get worse. So be nice, talk to him, take him with you every chance you get. You cant ever tell that "FRIEND" may be the best thing that ever happened to you beside the beautiful baby you both have...Good Luck.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Trust me being nice will not get you any help, you should just tell him he needs to give you so much everytime he gets paid cause you need more help, or you gonna have to put him on child support. The ones that are nice, don't get enough $. You gotta do what u gotta do. It's that simple. Good luck.
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2009