Would you tell him....

if you had been abused by your so and had cheated on him to satisfy your needs that he couldn't. Would you ever tell him? What if you left him, would you tell him after you got away from him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• No if you left him it is none of his business and it would just cause more problems
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry, but if my hubby abused me... it'd be over. I will not stand for that shit, especially with a baby in the home.
    So, to answer your question - if I were in that situation, then no. I would not tell him anything - I would leave and that's that.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• you should not be there in the first place if he is abusive and you know you do not want the situation you are in or you would not have cheated. and no he does not need to know but do not run to another relationship until it is clear to you that this is what you is best for you not what you want at the time.
    Anonymous

• Ummmm NO! Like the above person said you shouldn't be there anyway but DO NOT tell an abuser you cheated on him! I say never tell anyway but especially in a situation where he could really hurt you.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• If he abused you, then you should leave and not worry about the cheating part. My life would be the major concern right now.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2009