Could my amniotic fuid leak?

Earlier today I had "discharge" that was very watery that it went through my panties and my pants,it didn't continue but i was kinda scared for a minute. Does anyone think they knw what it was?

hotmamma09

Asked by hotmamma09 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it can leak, if you believe this to be the case, you need to go to the ER.
    chances are if you havent experienced any cramps, contractions, or more discharge its not the case, but better safe than sorry.
    Also, I no this SOUNDS gross, but around weeks 27-32 I wet myself a nmber of times with out knowing it- The baby would just lay weird on a nerve and my bladder and I wet myself A LOT, the doctor said it can be normal in that part of pregnancy.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• You could have just peed...the bladder gets very squashed. Sometimes there can be a small leak in the sack. However, it is self healing. Drink water (amnionic fluid is continually replaced and replenished). And don't stick anything in your vagina. If you have any other symptoms then you can go to the ER.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009