help me out here ladies.....SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

my hubby works nights but he is supposed to get off early tonight. normally he works until 11. i am tryin to write him a dirty love note to let him know that im in the mood if he is in the mood. i also need to tell him to make sure to put dinner away (i leave it out until he gets home so he can get dinner). how would you write a nasty letter like that?? i need some help here ladies-let your freak side out!!! lmao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i never thought of that but that is a good idea
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Something dirty. Hmmmmm
    Maybe use that
    " I have been so nauty today. I feel all dirty. Maybe you can come to bed tonight and spank me for thinking so dirty all day about you"
    Anonymous

• Uh! lets see now how about after you put dinner away why don't you hop into bed with me for some dessert...I wasn't ever good with words. :(

Anonymous

• Hey honey, don't forget to put dinner away.
    P.s
    You have a wet, wild, and ready girl waiting upstairs for you, if your in the mood!
    xoxox
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:00 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• hey sexy,
    after you put your dinner away, desert of your choice is waiting upstairs.
    Anonymous

• "Simple yet sweet if you dont want to eat come upstairs for a tasty treat"
    mpoohdinky04

Answer by mpoohdinky04 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• After you take dinner out of the oven. Eat it quick, my Sweet. Come to our room for some loving, I promise a special treat....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Hey babe you better eat quick cause the whip cream on nipples is gonna start melting if you dont get up here and lick it off!

P.S. you better have whip cream
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• When your finished eating make sure you put you dishes away
    P.S. i've been thinking about your (long hard thick juicy, throbbing. . . ect) cock, dick (whatever word you use) and i can't wait to put above mentioned prick into, first my moist mouth and then after that you can slide you above mentioned into my hot, wet, slick, warm...ect vagina, pussy, slit, cooze, cunt? and of cousre mention positions "i can't wait to get on you and ride til my back aches, or i want you to bend me over the nightstand and spank me or pull my hair or whatever. . .

whatever words you think will be just dirty enough for you. be explicit. i personally have other place i would mention where he could put it, but hey whatever floats you boat.
    P.S HAVE FUN Girl!!!!
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 1:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009