how many of you felt like this?

okay it my frist baby i'm 22 weeks and do not feel prego at all really!i think i felt the baby move!i'm not really showing!and but i just guess i think it to good to be true!i was trying for about 3 years with no luck!!did any of you feel like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't feel pregnant until I could see him moving under my skin- so around 32 weeks. Lol
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• other than a sensitivity to smells, i didnt feel pregnant for a looong time. barely showed til 7 months.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i knw how u feel i was the same way with my first child ur just in shock trust me it will pass
    hotmamma09

Answer by hotmamma09 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had an easy pregnancy with my daughter ( my first pregnancy). I didn't show until about 7 months and only felt sick for a few days, only in the morning. I'm 21 weeks pregnant now and this one has been totally different. I started showing at 4 months and was terribly sick until the four months. Good luck!

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 10:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2009