I need a good birth control pill?

My previous prescription was causing me problems. I bled 90% of the time I was on it. I don't want anything implanted in me like the ring. Just a simple effective pill.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Health

• im on ortho tricyclen LO and it works wonderful i dont even feel any side effects. i did when i was on the regular ortho though
    Anonymous

• i am on the ortho tricyclen LO too i have been on it for years and i love it. i only have a few side effects i am alittle bitch but i am like that most days too.lol.
    Anonymous

• what about a diaphram? no hormones, no side effects, instantly reversible, no history of infections, class action lawsuits or infertiltiy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love Yaz. I have had NO side effects and my periods have gotten lighter, less cramps and last 1-2 days. My mood swings are less severe as is my anxiety attacks. I have had no weight gain either. Remember what works for one person may not work for another.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I am on LoEsterin 24, have been on it for over a year and have had no probs. It has decreased my flow and completely taken away the severe cramps I use to get.
    Ekka

Answer by Ekka at 2:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2009