Assaulted by a byerlys clerk.. Any advice?

So I rarely shop at Byerly's cuz i feel their prices are very high.. however the bank i use has branch in the Byerly's store.. so that's really the only time i go in there.. well i went into the bank today and the branch manager refused to do something and told me he "just didn't feel comfortable notarizing my letter" but to go to another bank and they would do it.. I told him why couldn't he.. he said he could but didn't feel like is was necessary cuz it was not a legal document (it was a letter from target stating i had purchased my camera but lost receipt.. i needed this notarized in order to have my camera fixed under warranty) and that he has a right to refuse to notorize anything he wants...well being 7 months pregnant i got very emotional and upset.. I walked out of the bank and went to the Starbucks and i was crying and the lady in line of front of me was Byerly's Employee on break or something (cont)

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should press charges bc that lady assaulted you and could have seriously hurt you or your baby.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• and she told me to shut up and stop causing a scene.. well I told her to mind her own business... she threatened to call the manager and have him escort me out.. well I told her i don't care what she does im not bothering anybody just trying to get some coffee for my SO who was waiting in the car. as she was leaving out of line and i went up to order i bumped her arm on accident.. next thing i know she is slamming her whole body weight up against me and pushing me into the counter screaming that i attacked her the manager comes running over and i try to explain to him that i bumped into her but he tells me to get out of his store NOW or he will call the cops and have me removed.. I asked for name (she had flipped her name tag over) (cont again below)
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• and the store number cuz i was going to call corporate.. he stated that for the safety of his employee he could not give it to me!!! well I was really pissed.. So i told him I wasn't leaving and if he wanted to call the cops he could.. long story short the cops show up.. they ask me if i want to press charges i told them not at his point ( i really don't want to deal with all the drama) But they got her name for me.. well turns out tho the manager stated to them that they did not want me to return to the store so i was trespassed the cops really said they had no choice in the matter cuz he has that right if he feels a customer is a threat ..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• told them fine Trespass me but I am calling corporate! I am really pissed off! she shoves me a pregnant woman into a counter and I GET I TRESPPASSED and the manger does NOTHING to her! And to make it worse i cannot use the bank anymore since it is the store so now i have go out of my way to another branch.. this really sucks!!! Sorry but i just HAD TO vent.. this is soo wrong! any advice?

BTW Dawson is fine and has been moving alot.. but i do have a sharp pain in my back now that i didnt have before.. Im gonna see if it goes away but if not im going in...
    JrsMommy07

• WTF that is crazy i would totally sue that lady u did nothing wrong and that store must have some serious issues to have employees that are so MEAN! if i ever had anyone treat me like that when i was pregnant idc their a$$ would be toast!
    Anonymous

• Were there any witnesses to her saying that to you? I mean if so you should have told them to tell the cops! and WOW, that sounds pretty dramatic to go through. I would have just walked out and forget getting a coffee for SO (why didn't he get off the car with you)? Was he there with you when the cops got there? I mean this is a strange situation.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• WOW! I'm sorry this happened. I guess you could hire a lawyer and have a lawsuit, but that's going to cost you and Byerly's know this. I would've drop kicked that bitch. Thanks for the warning, I've NEVER shopped at a Byerly's and NEVER will!!
    Anonymous

• I would sue the ever loving crap out of that woman!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Wow, you sure do have a lot of drama in your life, don't you?
    Anonymous