im so flippen pissed

I got a letter in the mail sayin my food stamps are being lowered!
WTH how am I suppose to live!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats weird, I just got a letter not to long ago, and they gave me $30.00 more a month- I live in Wisconsin.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• reapply
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry hun, but how can you afford the internet if you're on food stamps? (I apologize if you are borrowing someone's computer.)
    Anonymous

• JOB
    Anonymous

• Well I was getting Child support so that went to some bills and now the dead beat stopped payin me
    Anonymous

• That sux. They just raised mine by $100. Appeal it. How much r u getting? If u budget well u can survive.
    Anonymous

• yea with a huge unemployment rate. and ya know im on foodstamps i dont have cable or internet but someone has unprotected wifi in an apt around me so i get it free. only bills i have is rent,electric,gas for car, and stuff for my son
    Anonymous

• huh weird.. mine just got bumped up by almost $200. id either reapply or you can appeal it.
    Anonymous

• we got the internet because we noticed alot of my son's little projects for school require a computer and looking stuff up on the internet, it's very inconvienient to pick my son up from school and cart the baby around not to mention we live kind of far from the school, and I have to make dinner and the baby's dinner, so you see how inconvienient. Not to mention everytime I need to ask my case worker a question, she rarely replies to my messages, and when I talk to a representative, they refer me to the internet
    Anonymous

• you should call them and ask why cuz sometimes they get these ideas that you make more money but really your not and it's just a mistake on there side
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009