Going Crazy

My son is 9 moths old, Formula feed, teething little man. He just got his first tooth and is starting to get a second. We just flew up to MN on the 4th for a funeral and about Saturday the 11th or Sunday the 12th he started to get really overly fussy and pulling his ears, and not sleeping well at night. So I thought it was just because he was away from home, and teething. But we got home on monday and he is doing the same thing. I took his temp today and it was at 101.6 gave him some tylonal and it went down to 100.6 an hour later. but he is still overly fussy and pulling on his ears. any suggestions??

beaners54

Asked by beaners54 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Probably an ear infection. Get him to the pediatrician ASAP.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i agree. pedi, or ER. asap. they'll give you anitbiotics for it. it DEFINATLY sounds like an ear infection. and please be calm, i know its hard when thier fussy. but i was told that ear infections are very painful for the little ones....poor lil man... i hope hes ok. good luck hun
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think it's cuz hes teething and it's just irritating his whole face my boy is 8 months and he got four teeth coming in and he is doing the same thing, you just have to be patient with them cuz there are going through a lot of pain right now so good luck momma just stay strong cuz I feel you pain :)

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My son pulled on his ears while teething - everything is connected but I still brought him in every time he did that with extra effort in case it was an ear infection.!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009