Please Help Now Please!!!!!!

My period is suposed to start the 21st and right now i am having really light pink spotting and alot of clear discharge is it my period comming??? Has this ever happend to you??Thanks for answering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it has happend to me before and I wasn't pregnant actually that happens to me almost every time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• That has happened to me a few times before I started my period.. But I didn't spot when I got pregnant, but I did have some discharge. Just gotta play that waiting game now!! :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Sounds like your period is on its way. I used to spot for a day or two, then it would stop for a day and then it would come full force.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2009