Very sudden sharp pain in my crotch area??

So I was in the store today when all of a sudden I got this very sharp pain down my crotch and half of my upper leg!! It was very painful and lasted a few minutes until I sat with my leg stretched out in front of me (yes, while still in the store). Is this a normal thing to experience at about 25 weeks?? If so, what exactly was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my friend just had her third baby, and i just recently had the same pain..when i asked her if she had it i guess while the baby was pressing down on her cervix she had the same pains...so it could be a number of things. just make sure to ask ur doctor at the next appointment. always better to know for sure then have a million possibilities run thru ur mind!!
    phoenixdreamer

Answer by phoenixdreamer at 11:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I'm pretty sure it's normal. I had the same thing, something to do with your muscles stretching.
    Laurr24

Answer by Laurr24 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• It could be ligament pain, but check w/ your doc just to be safe.
    Anonymous

• I think I had a similar thing too, and I agree that its just your muscles streaching. If you are concerned call your Dr.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I had the same thing, doc told me it was ligament pains... I would check with the doc anyway... at least let them know it happened.
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 10:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009