pinkish/blood tinged discharge

I recently just started to notice this blood streak in the discharge when i wipe on the 8th of july and it seemed like it was happening every other day and now nothing except for yesterday there was some brownish looking blood and i didn't know what it was and it made me kind of worried for a little bit and my lmp was 6/23 and for the most part it is usually a 33 day cycle. maybe it is nothing to worry about but then again i don't know. has anyone had this happen to them or something similar.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be implant or early period give it a few days and take a test if ur preggo should show up because once the baby implant the hormones start double every day GL
    Anonymous

• yes, this happened to me the last couple of months and everything was fine, i could just be your hormones. now, i am ttc. you could also be preggers so give it time and if you dont statrt then, take a test
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 10:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2009