i want a tattoo with my sons name..

but i have no idea what to get! i was thinking about a flower with his name around it or something but someone told me that was kind of girly considering i was putting a boys name around it. soo i need more ideas! suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 10:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how bout jus his name..in blue? i mean its simple but you will still have something and when he gets older and you start seein what his fav things are maybe you can add to the tattoo.....or depending on how old he is get his foot print tattood on you and his birthdate
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• oh and if you did that...got his baby foot print have a blue ribbon goin around it with the birthdate in it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• One of my friends has a tattoo of her sons hand print around his name.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 10:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I got my sons hand print on my breast where he always laid his little hand while feeding-its black and grey, with his name and birthdate under where the plam is. its beautiful!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I wanted to get an anchor with a banner with my sons name in it.. but now i can't cuz i have 2 sons now and it wouldn't be fair to just get one tatoo and am not ready to get 2 tattoos
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Get a baby dragon holding 2 scrolls one with each kid's name in it
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• actually i plan on doing the same thing, if you like my idea i dont mind if you copy! lol. im going to get a little or medium sized blue teddy bear and underneath im going to write his first and middle name in script, black.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have a tattoo on my lower back of a Celtic cross (all black) with my daughters initials in the center written in old world style lettering. I have gotten alot of compliments on it.
    Ekka

Answer by Ekka at 2:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009