I am very depressed, and i feel very fatigue most of the time, i even take adderal when i want 2 clean my house and i feel good, but it soon wears off. I want 2 get 2 a doctor so i can be put on medication, i have optima medicaid, any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Health

• Make an appointment with a doctor.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• all i can say is dont leave any info out for your doctor because i just went to my doctor and i thought i was just depressed but no i found out i suffer more from worring about the littlist thing....and i would read the med book before the put on anything my doctor gave me a list of meds and than i read up on all of them and we came to a conclusion what one will suit me the best good luck i kno how it is
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 10:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Your county should have workers in the health department or call your local hospital and connect to their social work department. Also some CVS stores and some Shop Rite Supermarket stores have low cost medical clinics. Are there any of those around you? For some reason I think I've heard that some Walmart's have cinics but I'm not postivie about that. And I know that some places in the US have doctors who come to your home, they might be less costlly. Try your county's Visiting Nurse Company too. Good Luck, you should be very very proud of yourself for knowing you could need different meds. Good for you for loving youself!!!
    Anonymous

• Have you had your thyroid checked?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Ditto on getting your thyroid checked. that SOB will get ya everytime! good luck!
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Hi, you should detox your body. You do not need medication. Start eating organic fruits and vegetables, lean chicken, beans, brown rice, oatmeal, barley, etc and drink 1-2 servings of freshly juiced juice per day. By a juicer. Do not eat, sugar, dairy, soy, bread, pasta, white rice, etc. Get your vitamin D levels checked-I KNOW they are low. When this is confirmed, take Carlson' s Arctic D to get your vitamin D levels restored. Also, take a green superfood-I prefer garden of Life. I hope this helps.

Toni Hall Parker, Holistic Health Counselor
    My Food Therapy
    www.myfoodtherapy.com
    JAC005

Answer by JAC005 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2009