where to get his pictures taken for cheap?

my son hasn't had his pictures taken in a year and a half and he has changed sooo much since then! so, needless to say, he needs some new ones. anyone know anywhere that does them for really cheap?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 10:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have a wal mart by us and it used to have a photo place in it and they were cheap.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• http://www.portraitinnovations.com/index.html

try finding one of thes in your area. They have a great pic package for $9.95
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 10:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• jcpennys
    Anonymous

• I second Portrait Innovations. A lot of people have been pleased.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• i have four children and my husband and i invested in a digital camera and take the kids out to the woods or out to rustic old houses or barns or out to a beautiful park setting and take pictures there and take the card to walmart and print them out outselves. saves alot of money and you can't really tell that they werent done professionally. you can also buy props and such but we don't
    momof4anglz

Answer by momof4anglz at 11:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I always go to Olan Mills, they're great. they also have a package that you can get for $40 for a whole year and you can go as many times as you want that year and any page is only $4.99. It's great for people who like to get their pics taken alot
    Anonymous

• Wal Mart's photo studios have a portrait package for $7.99. It comes with 36 portraits, I forget the sizes. The only downside is you can only chose one pose. I get coupons in the mail all the time for JCPenney and Sears that also have the same portrait package for $7.99 in fact I just got another one today.
    Anonymous

• i get my daughters done at walmart...it used to be one pose..but where i go they have changed it so you can order different poses..its alot better now..and its cheap..but still looks good
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Portrait Innovations, they have a package for $9.95 and there is NO sitting fee. They will try to sell you more but you don't have to buy anything other than the base package. The pics are awesome and they have a good knack of getting your kids personalities to show in the pics.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009