can you pray for us?

i would like for someone to pray for my auntie she has cancer and they are giving her the highest dose of chimo and her body isnt responding good at all and on top of that its making her dehydrated, and she lost all her hair. pls pray for her. and pls pray for me cuz i need strength. it broke my heart to see her like that i already lost a loved one...my tutu/grandma and that ruined me she was my mommy. and us hawaiian we are very close to our families and the aunties are like the head of the family and its jus hard. i could barely look at her i wanted to jus ball my eyes out but i knew that would stress her out more so i jus left. i couldnt be there. i dont wanna waste what time we have but at the same time i feel like i cant do this again. so pls pray for me and my entire family and especially my auntie

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will pray now and will continue to hold you and your family in prayer. I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago and seeing him before he passed away was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I wish I was right there I could give you a hug and go with you in those hard times.

O.K. Praying now
    "Father I come to you Lord because you are our help in time of need. Father we know you can heal so that is what we are asking for. Father we also ask for strength for kuuipo's aunt, in her body and in her spirit. We ask for strength for kuuipo as she hurts seeing her dear aunt hurt. Father just hold them close and comfort them, as only you can. Help us to remember to keep them in our prayers and to encourage them when ever we can. Give them both friends to comfort them.
    Thank you Father,
    Amen."
    Please keep us updated and if you just want some one to chat with you can pm me.
    Kim Q
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• yes I will keep you in my prayer
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Dear God please place your precious hands on this family give them strength to get through this only you know lord what the outcome of this will be and please lord don't let her aunt suffer no more.
    If it is your will lord make kuulpo317 strong to deal with this. In Jesus name...Amen
    May God Bless you and your family...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• thank you
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• prayingPraying for you and your aunt.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Your entire family has my prayers.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• In the name of Jesus; that name above all names, the name that has ALL the power to bend down and speak the words of healing into this womans' body and breathe on her giving her the will to live. Lord, right now I ask that you touch each and every person that is feeling the pain of watching a loved one possibly getting ready to pass over. I ask You now Lord for the peace that only You can give. Release all sorrow and let them know that all is in the hands of an awesome God.
    Thank You Lord and we ask that Your will be done. Either way Lord, she will be healed and made whole. Either here or there with You.
    In Jesus name
    amen
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You are all in my prayers.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 7:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• thank you everyone...i really appreciate it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2009