Baby Dry or Cruisers?

Whats the difference? Besides the fact that you get WAY more in the Baby Dry packs? DD crawls and cruises along the furniture and walks behind her push stroller just fine in both sets of diapers, we can't tell the difference! Have y'all noticed a difference?

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 11:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope, haven't noticed any difference at all, I just go with the more economical purchase...
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Honestly, I like the Cruisers more than the Baby Dry. I think it's the fit that I didn't like about the Baby Dry, but you do get more per pack.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• @ap9902 - Did you really notice a difference in the fit? I couldn't tell anything at all. But our babies are probably shaped differently , so thats probably why. lol. I don't understand why they would put more in one pack than the other! Its so weird!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• cruisers seems to be a touch softer and more absorabant, but just a little. In the smaller sizers, the baby dry does not have flex tabs (or it didn't when my duaghter was in them). I hated those. But hte larger sizes have the "caterpellar flex" and I'm fine with those. I use both depending on sales or what's in stock.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I agree about the baby dry fit! I thought I was the only one who noticed it! But I do like cruisers a lot! They fit sooo much better,for us anyway
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:21 AM on Jul. 17, 2009