i had my period june 26th, now im spotting. i have NEVER spotted be4. my boyfriend and i are not careful AT ALL, prego test neg but its kinds to soon? what could this mean?? pregnant? miscarraige?

could i be pregnant? we never pull out. have sex A LOT!!!

Our1rstOnTheWay

Asked by Our1rstOnTheWay at 11:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are prego you are probably not far enough along to test positve. It has only been a couple of weeks since your period and it usually takes close to a month before the home tests come up positive. Just because your spotting doesn't mean it is a miscarriage so don't panic. I would make an appoinment with your doctor and they can do a blood test to see if you are pregnant. Good Luck!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• spotting is a sign the fertilized egg as inplanted into the uterus wall,and a sign of miscarrying.sorry sweety its just a waiting game now.
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it could mean that your period is coming also. that happen to me too. your cycle could be changing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Just because you've never experienced this with your cycle, doesn't mean you can't. It changes over time.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• it could be implantation bleeding and also normal pregnancies do have some spotting and nothing be wrong. another thing it could be is just your hormones before i started trying to conceive again, for like 2 months i have some spotting and cramping between my periods. you could aslo be very fertal at that time too, good luck and hope this helped
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 10:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2009