Why do you think people TTC when they are already on welfare?

Do you think they LIKE being poor or just trying to take advantage of the system? Shouldn't you be able to afford your own kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is a loaded question and will only cause drama. IMO I think if you are on welfare and do not have a JOB then you should not try to conceive.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Well I mean even if they have a job it obviously doesn't pay enough if you are still on welfare so why would someone ttc?
    Anonymous

• You know, this never crossed my mind that people actually did this. I assumed it happened by accident, silly me! I think they are either really effin stupid or BRILLIANT!! Why pay for their own children when you and I can do that for them.
    Anonymous

• In the good world and most perfect world relationships last forever and after money is saved then comes babies. Not. cause we're not taught early on and through out our early years continuing on that steady is better than rocky.
    Anonymous

• If they have jobs and are doing their best to survive then I think it is not my place or yours to judge whether they should have a child or not.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• salexander...no cussing. it will get you reported.
    Anonymous

• This question is old , has been ask 10 billion times and its purely for shock value.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I think they are trash and feel for the kids.
    Anonymous

• This is old drama, lol. If people waited till they could really, and I mean REALLY afford to have kids- no one would have kids. Well....Bill Gates and Donald Trump would have kids......lol. Yawn.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Oh give it a rest, Drama Queen! Children are a blessing, and "welfare" isn't a permanent thing. Unless you know the whole story, stop judging. Use your energy to make the world a better place.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2009