did i just drink something really bad?

k i opened a can of sprite and i was really thirsty. so i took a big gulp. after i took the can away from my mouth there was this taste it was grose. i not sure how to say what it tasted like. all i can say is it was nasty. now i know some people say that you should wash the can befor you drink it. but i never really worry bout it. anyways i spit the rest out but i still dank some of it. cuz i drank so much and dident notice at first. should i be worried? im 10 weeks and i just need to make sure that me and the baby are fine. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would think that you are okay. You have to remember that during pregnancy your taste buds are a little different too. If it is something you are really concerned about try calling your doctors office.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Im pretty sure its your tastebuds. Pregnancy screws them up. If you didn't see anything on the can you probably have nothing to worry about. If you tried another it would probably taste nasty as well.
    Anonymous

• I am sure you are just fine. Sometimes the can itself can make the pop taste funny. And it is not a myth that prego women taste things differently so it could just be you! If you still have it then pour the rest of it into a glass and make sure you don't see anything in it. But I wouldn't worry about.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• oh btw i drank it and then washed it off and then it tasted fine.sooo i dont think its my taste buds. i dont think im going to spazzz to much about it just worried yea know just need to make sure
    Anonymous