If i am due..

If i am due July 19th..when could i have conceieved??? Just wondering out of curiosity..a bunch of my friends and I were talking today about that..and I have no idea lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• around october 26th
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Would it have showed up on an HPT around nov. 7th?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• She is asking for a conception date! not when she took her pregnancy test
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I know she is asking for a conception date and since none of us were there we have no way of knowing. The question itself is not why I answered the way I did. The anon post saying, "Would it have showed up on an HPT around nov. 7th?" is why I responded how I did. I'm not going to get into an argument with you though.

To the OP, I am not trying to be rude I am just a little thrown off. If you got pregnant around Oct. 26 like the first response said, then yes, it could've shown up on an HPT on Nov. 7th.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Im just wondering if it was possible for me to concieve that late and it show up on a hpt on the 7th...no one asked you to be rude..if your not going to answer the question i wouldnt have answered at all...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Thank you for the clarification in the first post you made.you came off rude..This is my first pregnancy and i was just wondering cause i thought it had to be a little longer..than that for it to show up on a HPT but i guess im wrong lol...like i said i was just wondering..i have no idea how to figure out conception dates..i know i can go offf my last LMP, however if i knew that..i wouldnt be asking thisquestion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Can you remember ur menstrual cycle for the month of October?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Well, now that I have read your second response to me, I apologize. I don't know how to figure conception dates either, but it definitely would've shown up on an HPT if you had already missed your period.

With this being your first pregnancy, I understand your questions and concerns. I truly wish you the best of luck! Again, I apologize. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Coming from ur due date, your conception date is oct 26th. That is what my pin due date pin wheel shows. The pin wheel is what docs use to determine ur due date from your last missed period but u can reverse it
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I dont know my LMP...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2009