how did you tell him

I asked a question earlier about how to get my boyfriend to understand it's ok to have sex, and all the answers I got where very helpful. But now I'm wanting to now how did you spice things up when you where pregnant? I'm the more adventurous one then he is but I still want to enjoy sex and have that wow factor to. I'm just at my wits end with him. It's become the same thing over and over again and i don't want to make him feel like he's doing a bad job just want a lil variety.

sassytasha

Asked by sassytasha at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Try taking charge and changing positions, maybe lingerie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• remind him on his way home you don't need birth control
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Go get a sex board game...we bought one at Hustler one night and it was sooo fun... It's kinda silly at first but that is the fun part. You won't make it through the whole game either ;)

Watch porn? Don't know if that would bother you but we love it, even when I was pregnant.

Have sex everywhere in the house. The bedroom gets routine.

Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009