Any good drink recipes?

I'm 35 weeks along and I'm so tired of drinking the same things! Have any recipes for a picky eater? I like sweet things!! lol just not a big fan of many fruits and basically zero veggies besides potatoes...coffee drinks are good by me too!! Yea..Im picky..can't help it! Thank you!!

phoenixdreamer

Asked by phoenixdreamer at 12:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• E-mail me I have tons of sweet coffee drinks I can give to you.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 1:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• You are having a child. Your number one priority now is the healthy and safety of that child, and you need to set a great example. by the end of next year, 50% of American children will be both undernourished and overweight; one third of American children will develop type 2 diabetes. Is this what you want for your child?
    Drink water, at least 8 oz glasses a day. Every day eat: 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables in at least 3 different colors; 6 servings of whole grains; 2 servings of legumes.
    If you would like healthy, tasty, family and budget-friendly recipes, contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• ok..i wasn't asking for a lecture...i know what i'm suppose to eat...i'm trying to find a variety so i'm not just eating the same things over and over...so please do not lecture me on how important it is for me to set a great example..i'm not an idiot. sry if i seem rude, but considering i didn't ask what i'm suppose to eat..i just asked for ideas/recipes. thank you
    phoenixdreamer

Answer by phoenixdreamer at 10:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Ok sweetie here is two for ya let me know what you think!!!
    1. Tropical Paradise pineapple juice 1 /2 c orange juice 1/2 c the coconut syrup to taste( like in coffee drinks) club soda enought to make it bubbly and half and half enought to make it creamy stir and enjoy...
    Italian Soda are good any flavor of the cofffee syrup and half and half and club soda mix all together and enjoy...
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I agree it is not like she is asking for mixed drinks she wanted something different!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2009