what dairy products can i give my one year old?

My baby is one year old and is drinking whole milk now. This past few days she seems to not want so much milk like she used to. What are some calcium/dairy product besides yogurt that i can give her throughout the day to make sure she gets her dairy for the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yougert, cheese
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• cheese, yogurt (of course....), broccoli has a high calcium content (higher than milk)... there is something else, but I forget what! My dd is the same way, I actually have been adding cheese to her broccoli and anything else she eats really. Or a yogurt in the morning, cereal... oatmeal with milk in it.... but that is all I can think of right now!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Yo baby yogurt, whole milk cheese's, yogurt bites from gerber.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• She can have any dairy products. She's only supposed to have about 20oz of milk anyway. She's going to be getting some calcium and other nutrients from her daily foods, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• cheese, cheese sticks so they can hold it them selves, yogurt(most kids love yogurt) the yo baby kind is good and i use to add some baby cereal to thicken it and make it more filling. They make juices now that have calcium in them.
    peysmom1

Answer by peysmom1 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2009